Goodman 97% AFUE 80,000 BTU Modulating Variable Speed Low NOx Gas Furnace - Downflow/Horizontal - 21" Cabinet
The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for homes and businesses. Goodman takes great pride in its production of quality HVAC equipment, which in turn leads to satisfied, repeat customers. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via on board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configure for each installation
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
This unit comes with a lifetime heat exchanger warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the unit. If the heat exchanger fails within ten years, you get a new furnace. There is also a 10-year parts warranty.